Honest reviews, regular hauls and all things beauty.

Tuesday 9 June 2015

The Perfect Palette Tag Take Two!




I originally did The Perfect Palette Tag in October last year, but since then I have bought a good number of palettes so thought it was time to do an updated version. Being a total palette addict, this tag is perfect for me!

Question 1: Best Packaging: 
The Marc Jacobs Lolita Palette is just so sleek and stunning! Everything about it screams luxe and it is quite sturdy too. Love it!

Question 2: Best Colour Payoff:
This has to go to Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita quad, the shadows are incredibly pigmented and a light hand is needed with them. 


Question 3: Most Versatile:
I would have to give that to the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette. I like the variety of colours in there and also the mix of both mattes and shimmers. It is one of my all time favourite palettes.

Question 4: Best for Travelling:
That would have to be the Nars Narsissist Palette. The rubbery case it so sturdy and it's pretty slim so wouldn't take up too much space plus there are so, so many looks I can create with this palette.

Question 5: Biggest Regret: 
That has to be the Naked Basics palette because I just rarely use it. There is nothing wrong with it but I just tend to reach for every other palette before it, which is a shame because the shadows are lovely but I just feel a bit meh about it.

Question 6: Best Colour Names:
Like the last time, this has to go to the Lorac Pro Palette. The name just literally describes the colour: taupe, cream, champagne etc

Question 7: Least Used: 
Although I love it, it is the original Naked palette. I absolutely hate the packaging & it's really messy at this stage so although I really do love the colours and it is probably my favourite of the three Naked palettes, I just don't reach for it very often. I should do so I'll make more of an effort to use it.

Question 8: Most Used:
At the moment it is the Stila In the Light Palette. I have fallen back in love with this palette recently and have been using it loads in the last few weeks. This palette is seriously under-rated and over-looked in the beauty world. I love the texture of the shadows & the range of looks I can create with this palette.

Question 9: Most Loved: 
That is probably my Kat Von D Shade & Light Eye Contour Palette. This is my first all matte palette and I really love how many looks can be created with it and just playing around with it, in general. The quality of the shadows is second to none & it makes me really want to try more products from the brand.

Question 10: Desert Island:
Like when I did this tag the last time, this has to be one of the MAC palettes that I put together because I only have shadows that I love in there and I love that I can chop & change the shadows. But like I said last time, I wouldn't wear eye shadow or make-up in general on a desert island! 

Can a girl ever have too many eye shadows? No, I don't think so! The palettes currently on my wishlist are: Stila Eyes Are The Window Soul, Laura Mericer Eye Artist's Palette, Nars And God Created The Woman, Tarte Tartlette and of course, the new Urban Decay Naked Smoky when it is released! Do I need them? No. Do I want them? Yes!



Thanks for reading!

Follow Beauylymin on BloglovinTwitter and Instagram for daily updates.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I really love to read your comments & appreciate all of them!

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig